Monday 5 May 2014

#YEARATHON May TBR

Well it is the first day of the #YEARATHON and this weeks challenge is to complete a series.

I generally marathon a series however there are a few on my bookshelf which have been left for various reasons... so this week I have decided to tackle the Hunger Games Trilogy... Now I started this series a while ago but I never got past the first book... Sigh...

So my aim for this week (alongside my University Exam Prep) is to complete this trilogy starting from the beginning.


*The Hunger Games
*Catching Fire
*Mocking Jay

If I do complete these before the end of the read-a-thon then I shall most likely pick up a Percy Jackson book or a House of Night book.

I will be *hopefully* putting up daily updates of my progress x

This read-a-thon leads straight into the next which is the Bout-of-book 10.0 read-a-thon; my final exam is dead smack in the centre of this read-a-thon and therefore most of my reading will happen from the Friday on... however I do plan on completing a book (yet to be decided) before the Thursday.

Good reading everyone... and my the odds be ever in your favour x

No comments:

Post a Comment