Monday 21 September 2015

DAY 08: Illness... pain and nanowrimo prep

Hi guys,
 
So I've had three days where I've been ill as hell, been trapped in my bed pondering over different story ideas and directions for NaNoWriMo.
 
Okay so I haven't written anything on my computer for two days (a bit about the first day in a moment), but I have penned a few ideas into the dream notepad I keep securely hidden near my pillow (okay inside my pillow where they wouldn't take it from). These include a dragon story idea (full novel) and a few additional books for after nanowrimo book is complete (think additional characters and combining storylines).
 
But that first day something magical happened, I completed a chapter by chapter breakdown of my NaNoWriMo novel and started breaking this down into scenes with points of view (because I randomly decided at 3am that I wanted three main points of view and an occasional extra point of view) and some kickass assassins and an extra main character... who is now getting slightly more page time than Cinderella herself (need to fix that).
 
So guys, I haven't forgotten my challenge, I'm just focusing on my NaNoWriMo prep for a little while because I'm in 'that kind of zone'.
 
Helen x  

No comments:

Post a Comment