Friday 8 May 2015

May TBR

Okay,

So I am back and blogging properly and wanted to start with my epic TBR for this month; and okay its a bit insane for me. Since the end of my academic year is here, I have more time to read and I am so grateful, I haven't really had time over April to get much (or any) reading done! So I am playing severe catch-up with my yearly aim of reading 60 books... so to get back or near to my target for this year, I plan on completing 14 books this month, plus a few extra if possible! So lets have a brief look:

  1. Stitching snow by R.C Lewis
  2. Branded by Abi Kenter
  3. Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
  4. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  5. Outpost by Ann Aguirre
  6. Horde by Ann Aguirre
  7. Falling kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
  8. The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  9. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  10. Talon by Julie Kagowa
  11. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
  12. The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
  13. Shadowmancer by J.P. Taylor
  14. Wormwood by J.P. Taylor
Well I know that this post is a week or so late, but with Uni being the way it is I am swamped with assignments, so some of these books have already been completed... aka the ones cross out! So far I am really enjoying this months books and cannot wait to get back into reading!

So let me know what your reading, I am aiming to get my TBR shelves down to less than 50 books by Christmas... so you guessed I am on a book buying ban! I don't really do haul blogs anymore but I have hauled over 100 really amazing books over the last few weeks and they are gonna last me a while.

Wish me luck,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment