Friday 15 May 2015

#crushyourtbr and RYBSAT TBRS!

So I missed the Bout of Books 13.0... because I'm bad with dates! Okay... so I'm going to participate in the other glorious read-a-thons over the next week+ weekend!

So first is #crushyourtbr running from Friday 15th May till Sunday 17th May 2015 and I have decided to take two books that I am currently reading and another book from my TBR. Now I would have taken on more but I am completing my last assignment and I do need to dedicate a bit of time for that this weekend! However, its due in early next week so my RYBSAT TBR is more challenging!

Firstly I plan on completing 'Deep Blue' by Jennifer Donnelly, I am currently on page 221 from 336, so I am hoping to complete this today. 'Deep Blue' is a mermaid novel, which I think is amazing; however I am currently struggling because the vocabulary is extremely difficult, in ways I don't think that really needs it. So I have just over 100 pages to read and that should really get done today... assignment and work or not!

Secondly, I plan on finishing 'The Invisible Library' by Genevieve Cogman, I am currently on page 236 of 329; so come on this will either get complete on the Friday or the Saturday morning. Now this is a very unique novel, mainly because its about librarians that travel between alternative dimensions to collect books; although I have some problems with this book, I am really enjoying it!

Finally, I plan on starting and hopefully completing The Selection by Kiera Cass, at 327 pages its not huge but definitely a decent amount!

So, my total page count for #crushyourtbr is 535 pages, however if I get these complete; I do plan on starting the books for RYBSAT tbr.

My RYBSAT tbr:

I have five books I wish to complete within the week.

Firstly is a duology 'Shadowmancer' and 'Wormwood' by G.P. Taylor; I know nothing about these books... but they look amazing! With 'Shadowmance' containing 299 pages and 'Wormwood' being 312 pages, these should be quite quick reads!

Now, I have attempted to start Enclave already this month but I fell into other books, so I plan on completing all 259 pages of this steampunk novel.

I have totally missed the bandwagon for this series, but I need to get on it! The next book I plan on completing is 'Falling Kingdoms' by Morgan Rhodes. At 408 pages, this is the second largest book I plan on taking on for this read-a-thon.

Finally, the last book I want to complete for this read-a-thon is Talon by Julie Kagowa; this dragon book sounds amazing and at 445 pages, its the largest I wish to complete this week.

Now, I also want to 'start' The Hobbit by Tolkein, this will be on my kindle and will only be for when im reading outside of the house. Which wont be very often so I don't believe that I will complete this book.

So in total, I plan on completing 1723 pages; with the addition of however many I complete of The Hobbit.

So... the main question is... what are you reading for these read-a-thons?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment