Friday 7 August 2015

I'm back... again (booktubeathon)

Guys I've been away, and I'm not sure how many of you have noticed but hey-ho...

So what have you been doing I hear you cry... finishing my Degree in Psychology is the basic answer, but then there is a lot more to it than that! Writing essays, applying for different post grad courses (of which I got my first choice... yey!) and generally not reading for fun. *boo!*

However on youtube I discovered that this week was #BookTubeAThon and well I haven't missed a BookTubeAThon for a few years so I frantically picked up a book and began to read... oh how I have missed reading.

Well today marks the 5th day of BookTubeAThon and frankly I am appalled at how much I have complete... 2.5 books! However when you consider that I didn't start until Tuesday evening and yesterday was spent preparing my bedroom for a post-grad course (hello textbooks) I'm not surprised its so little... but here's what I have been reading so far this week:

  • The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins (To read someone elses favourite book)
  • The Novice by Taran Matharu (To read a book with blue on the cover and to read a book by an author who shares the first letter of their last name with you)
Books I have started:

  • Magyk by Sage (To read your most recently acquired book)
  • The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (To read what you really want to read)
  • Frozen by Mellissa De La Cruz (To read a book with blue on the cover)
Other books I plan on tackling (or at least trying to):

  • Looking for Alaska by John Green (To read a book in one sitting)
  • The Young Elites by Marie Lu (To read 7 books)
So my challenge for this BookTubeAThon is totally unrealistic and frankly I know that I am not going to complete it... but I'm going to try. I am over half way complete with 'Magyk' and both 'Frozen' and 'The Lost Hero' are both in the 'early stages'... lets say.

Happy BookTubeAThon and my the odds be ever in your favour!

No comments:

Post a Comment