Monday 16 February 2015

Introducing Sophie Kinsella

The first blog series written by Theresa will be based on Sophie Kinsella... okay enough yapping... here's Theresa's first guest blog.


So, I’m gonna start with Sophie Kinsella. Famous for the ‘Shopaholic’ series, she has also written some stand-alone books, as well as writing under a pseudonym - Madeleine Wickham. Of course, most people seem to have read the ‘Shopaholic’ series, so I’m also gonna blog about Sophie’s other books. I’m gonna have to start with the ‘Shopaholic’ ones though (who can resist yet another re-read?!)

Sophie has a funny, light-hearted style, bringing much laughter and love to the people. Her charming yet simple style makes her books a delight to read, without requiring too much brain-power (I’m a student, right? I don’t have much brain-power left after lectures and assignments!).

You can get the official bio (as well as info on all Sophie’s books) at:

http://www.sophiekinsella.co.uk

Stay tuned for my first official review…peace out x


1 comment:

  1. I am extremely happy to introduce my guest blogger, she is a very dear friend whose opinions I trust implicitly. This series of blog posts will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete