Saturday 14 February 2015

my 2015 must read series

Hi all,

So I know that the year is alreasy a month over but I have decided on the list of books/ series I want to complete during 2015:


The Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson

'For a thousand years the ash fell.
The mists rule the night.
The Lord Ruler owns the World.
Yet somehow hope survives.'
Doesn't this sound absolutely amazing? After reading the current instalments of the 'Throne of Glass' Series by Sarah J Maas, my love for epic high fantasy have multiplied, I want adventure and magic and whole new worlds and this (if the reviews are anything to go by) is up there as one of the best.
Now I plan on reading the first part of the series 'The Final Empire' this month, with 643 pages its not a one night read kinda book and I am planning on completing the second and third book 'The Well of Ascension' and 'The Hero of Ages' in March and April respectively. For those that have already spotted it, yes this is the first three months of the #yearofcosmere read-a-long.


The House of Night series by P.C Cast and Kristen Cast

Now this is an epic series based on a vampire boarding school and the epic adventures the ensue after some tragic activities. I have read the first 6 novels of this series but that was many years ago so I want to start again and complete the series and the novellas. I plan on reading one or two of these books a month as part of my flexible reading aims.



The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan

'Jason has a problem...
Piper has a secret...
Leo has a way with tools...'
Yes... this year I plan on tackling the second instalment of the epic Percy Jackson Series from the amazing Rick Riordan; this five book series was only completed at the end of last year and of course I waited patiently for the entire series to be complete so I can marathon them!!!!
So here's the plan... I am hoping to set aside a month to start at the beginning of Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series and marathon both series together.




Starcrossed Trilogy by Josephine Angelini

I don't want to know anything about this trilogy before delving into this; I have heard many booktubers say that this is the best way and I believe them.


Fire Series by D'Lacey

This middle grade series is based on the world of dragons. I don't really know more than that...



The Darke Academy Series by Gabriella Poole

This is based on a paranormal school that moves every year, but where ever they move an evil is following putting the school in danger.


No comments:

Post a Comment