Tuesday 24 March 2015

minor absences...

Hello all my lovely readers,

This is just a little update on what's going on in my life at the moment and why I am away from my blog more than I would like.

Firstly I'm discovering a new way of life, I was a vegetarian when I started this blog however I am transitioning into veganism and this is taking a lot of willpower and focus, especially since I am attempting to loose weight  and increase my fitness. So yes this means early morning runs *in Britain... sigh* and meal prepping galore. This also means that I have less time to read and prepare blog posts since I do this mainly in the morning before lectures begin. However I am hoping that this will soon become routine and will let me free up more time to blog and read.

Secondly I am completing my dissertation for my Degree in Psychology and writing a 10,000 word dissertation is not easy! I have one month left to polish this up and I have done the foolish thing and agreed to several ventures between now and the deadline meaning I have even less time! Sometimes I wonder if I am a gluten for punishment and time restraints?!?

And finally I am going on hockey tour to Spain on Saturday (28th March) and although I am taking at least 5 books *keep your eyes out for this tbr list* I know that I wont be able to blog while I am there...however I will be keeping everyone up to date on Goodreads and Twitter so don't forget to check it out! I plan on tackling one of my challenges I set for the year while I am away and that is to start the Song of Ice and Fire Series, and with a 17+ hour journey each way *yes... we're going by coach!* I plan on getting a tonne read on the actual journeys if I cant while I'm in Spain itself.

So please be patient my lovely readers because I haven't forgotten you, I plan on doing a full run down of my excursions in Spain as soon as I get back; and hopefully a little insight into my personal research project for my dissertation if anyone is interested? I will also have some news on my upcoming choices in my education and career and hopefully have some book hauls and many... many reviews!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment