Sunday 8 March 2015

WEEKLY WRAP UP #1 March 2015

So I am overall really happy with this weeks book related progress; completing three books this week felt like a small accomplishment... especially since I am dealing with a lot of stress at Uni with my Dissertation due in within the next few weeks. So here's what I've been up to...

The books!

All the books I completed this week were from the House of Night Series; since I completed the first book in February I wanted to continue the series this month and I have now completed almost a quarter of the series.

Firstly I read 'Betrayed' and were absolutely in love... I read this in one sitting and couldn't wait to pick up the next book!

I completed a review for Betrayed and you can check it out here:

http://lionandtigerbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/betrayed-never-broke-my-heart.html

Then I completed Chosen and were pumped for the next part! You can tell how much I loved it in the review:

http://lionandtigerbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/why-this-book-was-definitely-chosen.html

However the next instalment didn't turn on the light like the others did... I felt it was too repetitive and had so much lost potential!

Check out the review:

http://lionandtigerbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/review-this-book-was-little-too-untamed.html

My yearly challenge:

So at the end of this week I have completed 9 books since the start of my challenge which means I need to complete another 6 more this month to get back on track!

Plans for next week:


No comments:

Post a Comment