Tuesday 8 July 2014

My TBR shame :-(

Okay some of these books are the most talked about and anticipated books in the Young Adult reading world... and NO I haven't read them yet but I do own these... but this is for several reasons:

  1. UNI: Yes it has been that time of the year again where all non-academic reading ceases to exists because the only books I seem to look at are textbooks... Bonus of this... I got really good grades which means I can go back and finish my Degree next year...
  2. WRITING: Yes I am writing a lot recently as a publishing company in London is extremely interested in my work and wants to get the process started by the end of the year... alas this means I have to finish writing the novel and send them a suitable draft by October/ November time and I currently have... wait for it... a very detailed plan.
  3. LIFE: Recently my life has been thrown around a lot... losses of family and friends as well as general disturbances... I am seeking employment which takes roughly as many hours in the day as working part time and my house is now DIY central meaning I am being called in to help with sooooooo many different projects.
So with these three points in mind please try not to scorn me too badly... let the list begin:

  1. Divergent/ Insurgent/ Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  2. Panic by Lauren Oliver
  3. Crescendo by Fitzpatrick
  4. The Screaming Staircase by Jonathon Stroud
  5. Legend/ Prodigy/ Champion by Marie Lu
  6. Cinder/ Scarlet/ Cress by Marrisa Meyer
  7. Throne of Glass/ Crown of Midnight by Sarah Maas
  8. Half Bad by Sally Green
  9. Daughter of smoke and bone/ days of blood and starlight by Lani Taylor
  10. Lament by Steifvater
  11. Lionboy by Corder
  12. The reckoning/ The burning by Jane Cassey
  13. The dark heroine by Abigale Gibbs
  14. Eragon/ Eldest/ Brisinger/ Inheritance by Paolini
  15. Journey to the Centre of the Earth by Verne
  16. Tales of the Perilous Realm by Tolkein
  17. Hunger Games /  Catching Fire/ Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins 
  18. Poison Study / Magic Study / Fire study / Sotrm Glass / Sea Glass / Spy Glass by Snyder
  19. The Fallen Blade / The Outcast Blade by Grimwood
  20. A touch of crimson / A hunger so wild by Sylvia Day
  21. The Taker by Katsu
  22. Fang by James Patterson
  23. Percy Jackson Series (titans curse/ the battle of the Labyrinth/ the Last Olympian) by Rick Riordan
  24. Covet / Crave by J.R. Ward
  25. Stolen Night / Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  26. The Demon King by Cina Williams Chima
  27. The Dark Divine by Despain
  28. If I should die by Amy Plum
  29. Shatter Me/ Unravel Me (Don't currently own Ignite Me urggggghhhh) by Mafi
  30. Iron and Rust by Harry Sidebottom
  31. Thieves Magic by Trudi Canavan
  32. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  33. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  34. The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
  35. iRobot by Isaac Asimov
  36. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
  37. The Finisher by David Baldacci
  38. King Solomon's Mine by Rider Haggard
This is quite a list... id love to here whats on your TBR shelves and whether I need to add some books to this list x

No comments:

Post a Comment