Wednesday 20 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0- Day 3

Okay so everyone has good days and bad days... today was a bad day in comparison to my last two days; I spent the night throwing up and feeling that ill I wasn't sure if I was hot cold or dead???? So when it came to reading today I didn't push myself to do anything too extreme...

I started by finishing the last 70 pages of the 'Coldest girl in Coldtown' by Holly Black; although I struggled to find something that I could truly sink my teeth into... pun intended... with the plot line I found it an interesting read; and what I loved the most that there was no goddy love triangle that would make people heave... just a girls story of hell coming to life.

Well I slept for a few hours after finishing this; my head still wasn't feeling good but when I woke up I managed to dig myself into 'Play to Kill' by P.J. Tracy; now as crime books go it wasn't the worst in the world but again it lacked substance. The plot line got really twisted and the ending somehow left more questions than answers... and the epilogue just confused the crap-a-doodles outta me???!!!!???? However I still managed to read all 325 pages in one sitting!

Read-a-thon stats:
Completed books: 6
Books started: 1
Books left to read on tbr: 2
Total pages today: 395 pages
Total pages: 1775
 
I hope all of your reading is going well and that your all feeling well; please remember to add me to your google+ circles to receive my blogs as soon as they go live... many thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment