Tuesday 26 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Wrap-up

Okay guys, the end of our beloved challenge has come (and I know I'm a little late... shakes fist at internet box); and I know that I didn't report back for the last two days (I blame bad blogging!) but im here to do my wrap up!

Okay so ill start by giving you a little explanation... sunday I was out from before sun-rise to after sun-set; well I knew I didn't have much time to read to I left my book at home; if my niece didn't go and take my bookmark because she liked it!!!! So unfortunately I cannot give an accurate page count; however I can give an approximate.

So on Saturday I completed daughter of Smoke and Bone; which was 418 pages, now I cant say that I enjoyed this book immensely because I couldn't find a storyline that felt like it could hold its own! So when it came to picking up Days of Blood and Starlight I really struggled.

So on for the rest of Saturday I completed jut over 300 pages of Days of Blood and Starlight; however the incident above occurred on Sunday and it infuriated me too much to try and find my place!

So my total on day 5 was: 1883/ 2667
My total for days 6 &7 was approx. 718

Total for the challenge: 2601

The books I completed:
  1. Prodigy by Marie Lu
  2. Champion by Marie Lu
  3. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan 
  4. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
  5. Play to Kill by P.J. Tracy
  6. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
  7. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Books started:
  1. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
  2. The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz a

No comments:

Post a Comment