Saturday 23 August 2014

Where to get the books from this read-a-thon...

So many people would want to get there hands on some of these wonderful book; below I am going to place links to each of the books. I will attempt to fins the cheapest place to get the book however this will change depending on your country; I am from the UK and therefore please bear this in mind when attempting to buy from the links.
 
******* Please note that I am not affiliated to any of these places, I don't make any profit/ credit for purchases bought through these links, these are here for your benefits *******
 
 
The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
 
Legend:
 
 
 
Prodigy:
 
 
 
 
Champion:
 
 

 
Percy Jackson: By Rick Riordan 
 
 

Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series: By Laini Taylor
 
 
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown: by Holly Black
 
 

 
Play to Kill: by P.J. Tracy
 
 

 
House of Silk: by Anthony Horowitz
 
 


Okay so these are all the links to the books I have read in this read-a-thon; I will update this at the end of the week if I happen to read any additional books.

If you have found a cheaper place to get these novels please leave a link below.

And please don't forget to add me to your circles...

Many thanks and happy reading,
Helen x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment