Sunday 17 August 2014

BOUT OF BOOKS 11.0

So my reading friends, tomorrow is Bout of Books 11.0 and I know that I have already posted a tbr list however I have made a few changes and I'm going to go into a little bit more detail this time... particularly page count.

So firstly I have been reading the Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu; however due to time restraints I haven't managed to finish these before the start of the read-a-thon. So the first book is 'Prodigy'; I am currently on page 143 of 354 pages (total of 211 pages left).


Next I plan on reading 'Champion' by Marie Lu; the final book in the Legend Trilogy which has so much hype its unreal... I hope it lives up to it. (total 353 pages).

 
Next I finally plan on finishing 'Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth' by Rick Riordan; I am currently on page 275 out of 342. (67 pages left)

 
Then I can finally get onto 'Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian' by Rick Riordan; I have been waiting to get to this book for ages since being stuck on The battle of the Labyrinth for sooo long. (361 pages)

 
Those are the four main books I really need to complete in this read-a-thon; so those will be read first because they trilogy/ series have been in my 'currently reading' pile for so long its unreal. However I plan on reading much more than four books so the rest are going to be read in any order after finishing the first four...
 
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: 418 pages
 
 
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor: 513 pages
 
Play to Kill by P.J. Tracy: 325 pages
 
 
The coldest girl in Coldtown by Holly Black: 419 pages

 
 
Rad-a-thon stats:
 
Total books: 8 books
Total pages to be read: 2667 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment